Saturday, February 23, 2008

Life's little messages

Hello web world,
I've been wanting to blog for a long time, but never got the courage to talk about myself to the outside world. But the happenings in my life over the past one and half years has made me into a stressed ball and hence this burstout.
I am now enjoying life, the same way as I did before getting married - before getting into commitment. Now, as I enjoy the status of WIFE and MOTHER, I am also a stupid teenager among my friends. I never expected this phase of life to come back and I am thankful to GOD for this wonderful circle of friends.
I hope to write about the small things in my life but which greatly matter to me, like a HUG from your loved one, a I LOVE YOU from your beloved, a lick from your pet dog etc. I feel these small things are the foundation on which a home with love is built.
My small things in life will continue...

No comments: